Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Cruise Review


Our family is going on a cruise before my husband goes to Afghanistan! We are leaving at the end of this month on Royal Caribbean. This will be Kayla's second cruise with us, her first was a Disney Cruise back in 2006. I must say, that it is absolutely true that Royal Caribbean has some of the best food we have had at sea! Carnival was just ok and Disney was nothing to talk about.

The Disney Cruise itself was very nice - we took great pictures and Kayla got a lot face-time with the characters. We felt very safe with her in the kids program with Disney. It was just the food that was a let down.

We are SO excited to be back on Royal Caribbean after 5 years. We are only able to go because my husband is deploying again and Kayla gets a week off of school!

I'm looking forward for great new photos to scrapbook when we get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog.. =) I've always wanted to go on a cruise. the DH isn't as interested.. maybe someday.. i'd be thinking of all the photo opportunities I'd have..

    have a fun time..

    ReplyDelete